Download FBeBike Assembly Instruction Manual.
For replacement parts and repairs, please contact us by email (email@example.com) or call (425-281-7585).
FBeE provides a transferable 3 year limited warranty on our exercise equipment. The warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship with the following specific exceptions:
- Damage caused by improper installation or adjustment
- Damage caused by accident, unreasonable use, or neglect
- Damage caused by an act of God
- Damage from failure to follow instructions contained in the Assembly Instruction Manual
- Damage from repairs performed by someone not authorized by FBeE
- Any unit on which the serial number has been effaced, modified, or removed
- Damage occurring during shipment, other than that arranged by FBeE
- Units which have been altered or modified in design, appearance or construction
This warranty covers only the actual defects within the products themselves. IT DOES NOT cover costs of installation in (or removal from) a fixed installation, or normal set-up, claims based on any misrepresentation by the seller, or performance variations resulting from installation related circumstances. During the warranty period, FBeE will, at its option, either repair the defect, or replace the defective product, or the defective parts, or components thereof with the then current product/component in use by FBeE, at no charge to the owner for parts and labor covered by this warranty. If necessary repairs are not covered by this warranty, or if a unit is examined which is not in need of repair, you will be charged for the repairs and/or the examination. If non-warranted repairs are needed, we will notify you of the estimated cost and ask for your authorization to perform said repairs. You must pay shipping charges incurred in getting your product to the factory. We will pay the return shipping charges if the repairs are covered by the warranty. Please save the original shipping cartons, as the unit MUST be returned in the original carton and packing.